Features of the Baggallini Avenue Top Handle Tote Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester lining
- 10″ shoulder drop
- 12″ high
- 18.5″ wide
- THE PERFECT CARRY-ON: With a lightweight, roomy design, Baggallini Avenue Top Handle Tote Bag is the perfect bag for traveling or as a catch-all everyday purse.
- ZIPPERED POCKETS: A padded 10” by 13” laptop pocket keeps your computer safe, while other zippered pockets secure your must-have essentials so they’re ready to go.
- MATCHES ANY WARDROBE: The Avenue bag comes in a variety of colors and patterns to fit seamlessly into any wardrobe – perfect for travel, the office, a night out, or an afternoon shopping trip.
- FITS ON LUGGAGE HANDLE: The Avenue tote has a sleeve that slips on the handle of your rolling suitcase for hands-free travel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WATER RESISTANT: Our water-resistant travel tote weighs 1 lb., 4 oz. and measures 12” tall, 18” wide, and 5.5” deep with a 52” adjustable and removable strap.
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon and printed fabric
- Interior organization and multi functional pockets
- Quick-access phone pocket
- Padded 10″ (H) x 13″ (W) laptop pocket
- Sleeve for luggage handle
- Removable and adjustable 52″ crossbody strap
- 13″ (W) x 12″ (H) x 6″ (D) 1 lb. 4 oz
Stay comfortable and organized on-the-go with the Baggallini Avenue Top Handle Tote Bag. Five credit card slots and multiple pockets keep your most-used essentials ready to go, while an adjustable 52” strap helps you stay hands-free. Inside, a removable RFID-protected phone wristlet protects your credit cards and ID from being scanned and stolen. Our water-resistant crossbody travel purse weighs just 9 ounces and measures 8.5” tall and 8.5” wide. And with a variety of colors and patterns, this bag fits seamlessly into any wardrobe – perfect for travel, the office, a night out, or an afternoon shopping trip.
Life is a journey
Just ask the two flight attendants who founded baggallini. They wanted a travel companion, something stylish with plenty of pockets to help them move from place to place. So on their next trip they found some people who could help them make exactly that. Soon the cabin crew all wanted to know where they got their bags, with the passengers not far behind. Before they knew it, they were sitting around their kitchen table, not just making bags but making a business.